Date(s) - 10/07/2020 - 12/07/2020
This Retreat is for beginners and for those who have valued retreats in the past, led by Revd Rob Hingley, Juliet Fletcher and Enid Thomas, all trained and experienced spiritual guides. They will guide you in prayer and meditation, focussing particularly on the Parable of Prodigal Son in Luke’s Gospel.
This retreat includes
• Silence to be with God
• Space to rest and listen
• Guidance on how to pray in the silence
• Group guidance for meditating on scripture passages
• Opportunity to explore and pray the labyrinth
• Opportunity for private, personal guidance
• Opportunity to work with paint and clay
• Good food and comfortable single ensuite bedrooms with towels provided
On Friday evening there will be an introductory session. After that, there will be silence throughout the retreat, except for worship and times with a prayer guide.
Cost £182 per person.
A deposit of £30 and completed booking forms should be returned to the retreat leader,
Revd Rob Hingley, 4 Adrian Croft, Moseley, Birmingham B13 9YF